' src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js">');document.write('')}

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pie's Birthday And Birthday Party :D

Hi Everyone! It is LaughingPancake234. FALL IS HERE!!!!!! xD Woot. I love Halloween. You know what else it is?! 2 BIRTHDAYZ. :3 The first Birthday is Pie'z Birthday! So let's sing! :DDD
                                      



                                  *Happy Birthday to Pie, Happy Birthday to Pie, Happy Birthday tooooo Piiiiieeeeee, HAPPY B-DAY HEREZ SOME PIE*


                            *ANNNNNNDDD MANNNNNYYYY MOOORRRRRREEEEE*



                           
                         Oh yeah buddy :P Ice Cream and other funky desserts. LOL. My ducky looks like he has a mad face D: He probably thinks I'm weird. O_o Well now you probably know who's other Birthday it is... 






              AJ'S FUNKY B-DAY :DDDDDDD


 AJ is now turning 2! Wow... that sounds weird. ^_^ Anyways here are some pictures my "paparazzi" took. L0L.  





















Cool? Rightie? :P Anyways, sorry for NO updating and also, since LiveLovePuppy asked to be an author of this funky weird blog, I invited her and I think she'll um say yes lol. And thanks to her, I now know how to invite people to dis blog. So if you really want to be an author you have to have or uhh do these thingys:



                         1: You must know me on Animal Jam or you must know Piezilla. You atleast have to talk to us or friend us. Comment if our buddy lists are full.


                        2: You must know how to work with Blogger.

                         
                         3: You can not be mean about anything like scammers, if they scam you you should not say GO AHEAD AND SCAM THEM BACK!!!!!!!! If I see that, your post will be deleted and you will have a warning. If you do if again, you might be kicked off.


                      4: Please no gossiping. And don't lie.


                     
                      5: No text talk like, Comez on you gawt 2 b kitting meh. (Example lol) You are allowed to say lol though and make faces like these: ^-^, *.*, xD, :P, T_T, O_o, stuff like that.


                     6: If you don't post in 2 weeks you maybe will be removed.


          
                      7: You must have interesting posts like, Hey Jammers! There is a funky new item in storez! ^-^ It's really cool you should get it.


                     8:  If you are going away for a while please leave a comment on one of the posts and I will not remove you from our blog. If you don't tell me you might be removed.


                     9: You must know how to take screenshots.


                     10: If you have an idea, please tell me. I will take ideas for the blog. If I don't think they are creative or appropriate or I dislike them, please don't be hurt. I'm sure it is good. 



                   11: No random posts.





      Bye Jammers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment