' src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js">');document.write('')}

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Arctic Wolf!

Hey Jammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I didn't need it cause' I just got a year Membership :P Oh well.
Today me and my brother got an ARCTIC WOLF *-* Thank goodness, Pie found some in the back :P We wouldn't of got them. THX PIE!!!!!!! Or thc. ;P I also got the Book The Mark of Athena. Lol. I'm probably not going to read it in a while... :l Well anyways, here are some pictures of da Arctic Wolf or some things of how it goes or something ;o
This was for 15000 gems.
Arctic Wolf, as you may see ^_^
This is my Arctic Wolf (: 



6 comments:

  1. who gives a f*** i have a lion AND AN EPIC ARCTIC WOLF!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mean don't curse on our blog and I know you were the one who said "Bad D:" so shut up and have a bad day.

      Delete
    2. @ Anonymous

      Really?

      The Wanderer
      (kitty85451)

      Delete
  2. hi, u ppl on top are mean, so mindn ur own buisness! btw nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want an arctic wolf your so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a lion and now i am getting an arctic wolf for easter!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY <3 the blog

    ReplyDelete