' src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js">');document.write('')}

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Things



Hello Monster-animal-jammers! Today there are some awesome updates. So first peez welcome some pictures of the  NEW Tarantula!





































Cool, right? You can get 4 different- Aww, my dog is howling :'( I am home alone and sick :c Well but there are also Creature Masks and Bat Masks in the Jamaa Clothing! FUNKINESS :D





Also, you can buy Pumpkinz at the Jamaa Furniture. Just not the normal ones. It is evil-then I can't remember the other one...


Sneaky, maybe? Well.... This is the last one, there is a Haunted Pet House!


Wait...I could've sworn I put the Haunted Pet House in my Picture File...
OMG THE EVIL CLOWN IS UPON US!!!!!!! LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!!! D}:<
Phew, he isn't there. Anyway... I also was walking in ZiosYUSH and I um found something a little bit disturbing...




I didn't even dare to check out his username... Maybe he is the Evil Clown... O.O


Anyways, BAI GUYS!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment