' src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js">');document.write('')}

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween

Lol meh.
Hi Jammers! It is LaughingPancake234 here! :P And sorry, I have been obsessing about Halloween too much. Even though it is still September. 5 more days! I think. I have been craving Halloween because today I just got makeup for my costume. Halloween makeup :P I will not share what it is cause it is embarrassing. ^_^ But if you really want to find out look at our profile. Please *-* Ok guys. I hope you have a Happy Halloween! 35 more days! Go to Spirit Halloween or order something from their website. They have awesome costume and decorations. Try to find my costume :P Ok, buh baiez now! ^0^ I will make a post on Halloween or the day after. And maybe, just maybe I'll make a video. The picture is Ertttt, evilmastersam, and meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment