' src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js">');document.write('')}

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Contest!

Hello Jammers! I have a contest for you. There are questions and a PRIZE. So umm. I will tell you the prize. THIS COLOR Clover Balloon. Sorry. Yes, I could not do better. Sorry. Alright HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE PRIZE PICTURE THING:

                                                                                                                                          
YEAH-YUH! So now, here are the questions you will answer in order to get this glorious item:

What was LaughingPancake234's original user on Animal Jam?

Did piezilla ever change his password before?

What was the newest Animal that came to AJ?

Did LaughingPancake234 ever have a Founders Hat?


Ok. Some of them you might have to guess. I'm sorry. There is probably not gonna be any comments... Why did I even make up this Contest?!


~LaughingPancake234

No comments:

Post a Comment